Friday, April 8, 2011

Vacancy at DnA Shop at Curve!

 Assalamualaikum.. Salam Sejahtera!

Messages from Dynas!

I am looking for anyone who would be interested to work with me at my DnA shop in Curve starting next month..

- Preferably female
- 24 or above 
- I would really love it if mothers are interested to work with me
- Can speak both, Malay and English
Kindly send me an email at dnaboutique@gmail.com.


Name:
Phone:
Mobile:
Age:

Thank you.

========================

Sesiapa yang beminat untuk berkerja dengan Dynas di kedai DnA dekat the Curve bermula bulan hadapan..

- Keutamaan kepada wanita
- 24 tahun dan ke atas
- Kalau ada ibu-ibu yg berminat, digalakkan
- Boleh bertutur dalam bahasa malaysia dan bahasa inggeris

Sila email dnaboutique@gmail.com.
Sila sertakan

Nama:
Nombor telefon:
Telefon Bimbit:
Umur:

Terima Kasih.

========================

Admin : Zue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...